The SePAS (Service psycho-social et d’accompagnement scolaires) consists of a multidisciplinary team (social worker, certified youth worker, graduate psychologist) whose objective is to encourage the best development of each member of LAML. Members of SePAS are at the disposal of students, parents and teachers for inquiries about school integration and the professional future of students at LAML.
The SePAS provides:
- Individual support in case of personal, school, family and social problems
- Screening and diagnosis of learning difficulties
- The organisation of groups
- Accompanying the students in their educational and vocational guidance
- Implementing information, prevention and raising awareness (e.g. about substance abuse, health, sex education)
- A link between the school partners (students, parents, teachers, official bodies)
- Classroom interventions
- The organisation of internships
The interviews are conducted in a confidential environment.
|Caroline ASSA||graduated Educator||+352 2604-3905|
|Jean BREDIMUS||graduated Educator||+352 2604-3903|
|Céline GABRIEL||Social worker||+352 2604-3902|
|Anne-Marie SEYWERT||Psychologist||+352 2604-3901|
If your child has mental, motor and sensory peculiarities and has specific educational needs, please contact Ms. Danièle Molitor for the establishment of reasonable accommodations.
|Danièle MOLITOR||Psychologist||+352 2604-3904|